camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Component/Adapter for SeeBeyond eGate and/or SUN JCAPS/ICAN
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:12:49 GMT
On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 1:09 PM, DRy <dirk.rybinski@itellium.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does anybody works on a Component/Adapter for SeeBeyond eGate and/or SUN
> JCAPS/ICAN message queue?
>
> I had build a very simple and straight forward bean to send and receive
> messages to/from eGate. But of cause it is without any transaction handling
> etc.
>
> As far as I know Claus (Ibsen) had also worked with the SeeBeyond/SUN
> products for years ....

Yeah I worked with that beast for a couple of years.

My former client are of course still using CAPS but whether they
want/plan to integrate Camel to using eGate is another questions.
As I understand it they are out phasing it completely. Doing all new
developments with Camel. And over time migrating existing from CAPS to
Camel.