camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TraceableUnitOfWork (2.1 Snapshot 2009-11-15)
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2009 07:50:16 GMT
On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 8:46 AM, DRy <dirk.rybinski@itellium.com> wrote:

> Hi Claus,
>

> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>
>> See the release notes
>> http://camel.apache.org/camel-210-release.html
>>
>> eg:
>> The TraceableUnitOfWork has been renamed to TracedRouteNote which is
>> accessible from UnitOfWork.
>>

> Oh ... I didn't expect that the release notes are up to date while snapshot
> development ... great! Thx!

We try to update it while we work on it. Will be too hard / near
impossible after the release to dig in the JIRAs and commit logs to
write the release notes afterwards. So we do try to keep it as up to
date as possible. All together makes it easier for us and the end
users.

BTW: What are you use it for the TracableUnitOfWork?