camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel jdbc and splitter
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 18:48:45 GMT
On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 10:26 AM, marcin80 <mtroscia@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your help. I have other question. How shoud I do it in XML? My
> Java DSL code looks like this:
>
> from("timer:foo?period=5000").
>                setBody(constant("select dz.xx from table dz")).
>                to("jdbc:dataSource").splitter(body()).convertBodyTo(String.class).
>                to("stream:out");
>
> And I would like do it in XML:
>
> <camel:route>
>     <camel:from uri="timer:foo?period=5000"/>
>     <camel:setBody>
>          <camel:constant>
>                select dz.xx from table dz
>          </camel:constant>
>     </camel:setBody>
>     <camel:to uri="jdbc:dataSource"/>
>          <camel:splitter>
>
>                <!-- what shoud I use in this place -->

Hi

Yeah the XML is not a programming language so something is not yet
easily possible.
I think we should add a option on the JDBC component so it can emit
splitted rows for you.

Please create a ticket in JIRA about this then we can fix it in the
JDBC / SQL components.

Otherwise you need to use a <method ref="bean" method="foo"/> And have
some java code doing the splitting.

>                <camel:to uri="stream:out"/>
>          </camel:splitter>
> </camel:route>
>
> Thanks,
> Marcin
>

> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 1:58 PM, marcin80 <mtroscia@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have a problem with splitting of a message returned by jdbc component.
>>> Jdbc component returns ArrayList<HashMap<String, Object>> but when
I want