camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: best way to hotdeploy routes
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 05:00:32 GMT
On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 3:40 AM, Rodrigo Valerio <rsvalerio@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, i need to run this in very obsolet hardware (128mb RAM), with other
> softwares (like antivirus) then i think that servicemix is not an option...

You can just use Apache Karaf which is a very lightweight OSGi kernel.
Karaf is also used by ServiceMix. In fact ServiceMix is then just X
additional bundles installed.

See more here:
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-karaf.html

And check out the webinar at FUSESource which shows how to deploy on
Karaf (albeit SMX but its the same)

The session is titled: Getting Started with Camel Deployment
http://fusesource.com/resources/video-archived-webinars/