camel-users mailing list archives

From Barry Kaplan <grou...@memelet.com>
Subject No camel-clock? How does one test?
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:10:27 GMT

Am I missing the abstraction of a camel clock? I've tried to start using the
new Sampling Throttle and notice that it uses java.lang.System.nanoTime()
directly. So I'm guessing all other camel components go right to System for
time...

What I'm looking for (needing) is something like in Drools, where they
define a clock with various implementations (eg, pseudo, system, fixed).
This is key also for running after the fact simulations and replay of data
into our system.