camel-users mailing list archives

From Ashwin Karpe <aska...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Camel : schedule the move of messages
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:23:10 GMT

Hi,

You could do the following

             from("timer://foo?period=3600000").
                process (new Processor(Exchange exchange) {
                     exchange.getOut().setBody("My FooBar Message");
                }).
                to(activemq:MyQueue);

             from(activemq:MyQueue).bean(doSomething);

Alternatively, Check this link out
      http://camel.apache.org/polling-consumer.html

It demonstrates another way, a timer or quartz component can be used to kick
off a route that then allows for a JMS message to be picked up from a queue
and delivered a a scheduled interval.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ashwin...

titexe wrote:

> Hello,
>
> there's a possibility to schedule a move of messages from one queue to
> another, every 1 hour?
>
> If yes, how;)? Thank you for giving me an example:)
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> titexe

-----
---
Ashwin Karpe, Principal Consultant, PS - Opensource Center of Competence
Progress Software Corporation
14 Oak Park Drive
Bedford, MA 01730
---