camel-users mailing list archives

From trivedi kumar b <Trivedi.Bodlap...@ge.com>
Subject Intended rollback on the exchange - error on transacted routes
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:40:32 GMT

Hi,

I am using Camel-2.1-SNAPSHOT jars, my router deals with transactions and
looks like below:

SpringTransactionPolicy required = lookup('REG_PROPAGATION_REQUIRED',
	            SpringTransactionPolicy.class);
errorHandler(transactionErrorHandler(required));

from(SERVICE_XDSBREG_END_POINT)
    		.onException(Exception.class)
       	        .handled(true)
                .processRef('processError')
		.rollback()
                .end()
            .processRef('handleRequest')
            .to("direct:throwException"); //this line throws an exception.

As per the Camel 2.0, the exception should be caught and handled at
onException() block. The code is working fine that during exceptions, it is
invoking 'processError' in which I am setting custom error response in the
"out" body. However the client is not getting that, instead getting the
below error:

org.apache.camel.RollbackExchangeException: Intended rollback on the
exchange: Exchange[Message:
org.openehealth.ipf.commons.ihe.xds.core.stub.ebrs30.rs.RegistryResponseType@14d9794

Could someone help me on this?

thanks,