camel-users mailing list archives

From boday <bo...@vektrel.com>
Subject Camel route with CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE?
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:48:17 GMT

how do I explicitly acknowledge a message in a Camel route (using
CLIENT_ACKNOWLEGE)?

I'm using Camel2 in SMX 3.3.1.  I have a simple Camel route as follows...

from("activemq:start?maxConcurrentConsumers=10")
.process(new Processor1())
.process(new Processor2())
.to("activemq:finished");

I'd like to guarantee that a message isn't removed from the start queue
until it has been received by the finished queue (in case of server crash,
etc).  I have another
http://old.nabble.com/guaranteed-message-processing-question...-td26202573.html
thread  going about this in regards to using transactions, but I'm having
some performance issues and would like to try this instead...

I know that I need to setup my "activemq" factory's ack mode to
"CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE", but then what?  Is there an API that I can call at the
end of route to do this...

from("activemq:start?maxConcurrentConsumers=10")
.process(new Processor1())
.process(new Processor2())
.to("activemq:finished")
.acknowledge();               <--------