camel-users mailing list archives

From Ian de Beer <...@zenaptix.com>
Subject The dreaded: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML schema
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:09:44 GMT

Hi
Ever since I have started using the 2.1-SNAPSHOT, I get the attached
exception. The same code worked fine with 2.0.0 and it still works fine when
I compile and run in Intellij IDE. However when I create a "fat-jar" with
mvn assembly:assembly and run from a terminal, it fails. I have no option ,
but to use the latest SNAPSHOT as it includes RSS component fixes - very
frustrating.

The camel-context.xml reads:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
       xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
          http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">

  <camel:camelContext id="camel">
    <camel:routeBuilder ref="routeBuilder"/>
  </camel:camelContext>

  <bean name="routeBuilder"
class="com.zenaptix.contentServer.ContentManagerRouteBuilder">
  </bean>
<beans>

Exception in thread "main"
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML
schema namespace [http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring]
Offending resource: class path resource [META-INF/spring/camel-context.xml]

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.FailFastProblemReporter.error(FailFastProblemReporter.java:68)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.error(ReaderContext.java:85)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.error(ReaderContext.java:80)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.error(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:281)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1294)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1287)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:135)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:92)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:507)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:398)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:310)
	at com.zenaptix.contentServer.Launcher.start(Launcher.java:53)
	at com.zenaptix.contentServer.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:107)