camel-users mailing list archives

From boday <bo...@vektrel.com>
Subject Re: guaranteed message processing question...
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:34:37 GMT

I've been performance testing my newly transacted route, but have seen a
significant performance drop.

I assumed there would be a bit of overhead with using transactions, but my
route goes from ~250 message/second to ~50 messages/second when I add the
"?transacted=true" to it (no other changes).

Has anyone else seen this type of drop in throughput?  I'm hoping it has
something to do with the Tx manager configuration or something.  I'm using
the default tx.xml file that shipped with Servicemix 3.3.1...

thanks...

-----
Ben - Senior Consultant