camel-users mailing list archives

From DRy <dirk.rybin...@itellium.com>
Subject Re: Exception handling ... onException
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 19:02:45 GMT

Hi,

I tried to build a small (eclispe) project that shows what happens. To keep
this project as small as possible I do not include the used libs to that
project but use the lib path from a standard camel "installation" (2.1
Snapshot).  What should I say ... everything works fine in that project ...
%-| ... (-> Murphys Law)

Maybe the strange behavior in my original project has something to do with
the used libs ... ? We used to use the libs from the ActiveMQ 5.3 release or
5.4 snapshot and replace all camel-*.jar with that ones from the camel 2.1
snapshot. We also add some needed jars (from camel 2.1 snapshot or other
needed projects).  We do this, because we start with activemq and than add
some camel functionality.

DRy