camel-users mailing list archives

From Cliff Court <cl...@vine.co.za>
Subject Re: Problem of skipped items/stories in Camel RSS reader
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 14:46:18 GMT

Hi Jon

Many thanks for the very prompt reply.

The RSS feed we have been testing quite a bit is
http://www.iafrica.com/pls/cms/grapevine.xml?p_section=world_news

We did check it with a few RSS validators just to be sure it was valid RSS,
and it seems to be. That said, we are seeing this with all RSS feeds we're
testing.

Of course the RSS reader component may not be the issue, perhaps it's the
parser that places the feed items onto the ActiveMQ queues, but I thought
I'd just ask the community if they seen this behavior generally

Many thanks again.
Cliff