camel-users mailing list archives

From bwhite <>
Subject Re: HTTPS authentication setup using camel-http
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 01:23:35 GMT

Thanks for the info Willem, that's just what I needed.

Here's a little more information for anyone who may end up following in my

Create a class that implements HttpClientConfigurer, and registers https
protocol providing a keystore or truststore per Willem's example below.
Then, from your camel route builder class you can hook it up like so:

HttpComponent httpComponent = (HttpComponent)
httpComponent.setHttpClientConfigurer(new MyHttpClientConfigurer());