camel-users mailing list archives

From DRy <>
Subject JPA: Could not pass Object from jpa to jms
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 13:42:40 GMT

if I try to get an object from my jpa-resource and pass it to jms, the
jms-message body is always null! I use the following route dfinition:

If I look at the log, I can see that I get an object from the database (at
the point of the bean-call):

2009-11-03 14:30:19,952 [1: JpaComponent] INFO  MessageLogBean
- jpaIn,cadd73c8-edc5-4764-9ea2-bbeeb76bf9e8,Exchange[Message:

I had tryed to use a route definition without any ben-call ... same effect

Im not sure ... but this may be a problem in the latest snapshot?

... DRy