camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EIP - Message Broker Pattern
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 07:31:34 GMT
You are right David. Implementing a scalable and reliable platform is
certainly the most difficult thing to do and consume a lot of time /
resources between teams involved in infrastructure management.
Personnaly, I think that the scenario must be analyzed regarding to
the project or if there is a decision about the company to work with
ActiveMq as the global queueing engine, than you have to consider the
approach described here
(http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html) very carefully.

Other solutions could be investigated to support scalability in an
environment like :

- NMR clustering : http://servicemix.apache.org/SMX4NMR/13-clustering.html
- Loadbalance requests (through a HTTP proxy) to camel
endpoints/routes using RESTFull services
- ...

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect