camel-users mailing list archives

From "Purcell, Chris (London)" <cpurc...@maninvestments.com>
Subject RE: Combining custom error handling with a transactional rollback
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:05:00 GMT
Claus Ibsen wrote:
> > I've made a set of test routes illustrating what I'm
> > trying to achieve. I just don't know how you want them
> > provided. Should I email them to this group (unfriendly to
> > those with slow connections), or raise a bug report in JIRA
> > so I can attach them?
>
> Yeah using the JIRA is very good. Then we wont forget. And
> you can attach files etc.

I've now raised this issue at:

    http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-2059

Please let me know if this is unclear or incomplete.

I've also managed to come up with a route that solves my problems, using
doTry/doCatch. I had to first figure out that starting a transaction
mid-route was causing me problems. This is all included in the JIRA
item.

Cheers,
Chris

 Please consider the environment before printing this email or its attachments.
The contents of this email are for the named addressees only.  It contains information which
may be confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately, destroy this email and any attachments and do not otherwise disclose
or use them. Email transmission is not a secure method of communication and Man Investments
cannot accept responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of this email or any attachments.
Whilst Man Investments makes every effort to keep its network free from viruses, it does not
accept responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this email
or any attachments. This email does not constitute a request, offer, recommendation or solicitation
of any kind to buy, subscribe, sell or redeem any investment instruments or to perform other
such transactions of any kind. Man Investments reserves the right to monitor, record and retain
all electronic communications through its network to ensure the integrity of its systems,
for record keeping and regulatory purposes.
Visit us at: www.maninvestments.com
TG0908