camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Presenting Camel Twitter at ApacheCon
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:29:10 GMT
Hi Bruno

Fantastic. I am sure the people would love to go to that barcamp to
see your little presentation.
You should meet up with Hadrian in that conference, he is attending as well.

Bruno maybe you could start a tweet on this so we can also get the
word spread on that channel as well.

Unfortunately the west cost of US is to far from me.
I will be sitting at home busy writing on the book.

Have a great time.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Bruno Borges <> wrote:
> Hi everyone.
> I'll be attending ApacheCon <> US (SF,
> CA) this year and I want to invite you all to
> Barcamp<>.
> As it is a free event and everyone can show anything, I will hit the stage
> to demonstrate the new upcoming component Camel Twitter.
> Also if you want to discuss with me new ideas, please come to the
> Hackathon<>too
> and do some cool coding together!
> I'll be at the conference from Tuesday to Friday.
> Cheers!
> Bruno Borges
> +55 21 76727099
> "The glory of great men should always be
> measured by the means they have used to
> acquire it."
> - Francois de La Rochefoucauld
> Sent from Rio De Janeiro, RJ, Brazil