camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel iBatis : management of real-time recording of a database?
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:54:49 GMT
On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 2:46 PM, titexe <titexe@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> you're right, the best solution is to use triggers
>
> DB [Triggers -> Stored Procedure ->. Net (put in the tail)] -> Queue ->
> [Camel (Get Message) -> (Insert to DB)]
>
> my question is: is that iBatis will offer a solution in relation to my
> problem?

No triggers a native in the Database. You have to setup the triggers
inside the database.
You do this using a SQL like syntax that is specific for your database.

You can talk with the people in your organization that works with
databases for help.

iBatis is used from Java to access the database. It cannot use triggers.