camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem using a CamelTransportFactory from a junit 4 unit test or together with <context:annotation-config/>
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 02:29:42 GMT
Hi Christian,

Thank you for the confirmation and build error report.
Since Servicemix just released a new version of bundle jars , it's time
to switch to the released version.

I just committed the fix[1] for it, please update your svn workspace and
give it a try :)

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=830422&view=rev

Willem