camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Problem using a CamelTransportFactory from a junit 4 unit test or together with <context:annotation-config/>
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 07:45:03 GMT
Hi Claus,

I am using Camel 2.0.0 and Spring 2.5.5. I am not sure which exact junit
4 version it is. Have to look at work.
I do not think that it really is a junit 4 problem. It only seems that
when using the new spring test framework that autowiring is activated
for the whole spring config.
I debugged into the problem and think that it has to do with
CamelTranportFactory.setActivationNamespaces(Collection<String> ans). It
seems to look for an autowiring candidate for
this setter.

I have created a jira issue for the problem together with  a sample project:

Btw. while looking into the issue I found that I had a mix of CXF jars
from CXF 2.2.2 and 2.2.4 in my project. This seems to originate from
camel-cxf. I have created another issue for this:
First I thought my first problem had to do with this mix but when I
adjusted my pom so only the cxf 2.2.4 version were used the problem did
not vanish.

Greetings

Christian