camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Camel and jms priority
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:13:19 GMT
Hi Claus,

the solution you described sounds good. The only thing is that it has to
be coded. I had hoped that either the jms providers or camel already had
a solution that only needs to be configured.
But it doesn´t sound too difficult. I was also thinking about using a
database as a buffer. But on a second thought what you propose is not
much more difficult and does not need additional infrastructure.

Thanks

Christian

--

Christian Schneider