camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Zip format problem
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 16:52:16 GMT
Hmm,

I think you are right as the Zip API is not separate it makes sense to
use only one DSL function. The question is then of course how would you
name it?

Would you rather name the operation split(Zip) or decompress(Zip)? If
the operation was named decompress the tar.gz example could be done like
this:
decompress(GZip).decompress(Tar)
and zip would simply look like decompress(Zip)

Btw. In our scenario we had the requirement that the files from the zip
had to be processed in a certain order. In our case the processing
should be done in order of the filenames.
Any idea how this could be expressed?

Greetings

Christian