camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Zip format problem
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2009 18:00:16 GMT
Hi,

is it possible to also support zip files with multiple files?
We had a use case where a zip file was to be read from a directory and
then each of the files in it was to be processed on a camel route. I
think in some way this is an implementation of a splitter or aggregator
pattern.

Should handling of single file zips and multiple file zips be done in
different modules or in the same?
If you can give some pointers how you want this  implemented I would
also be willing to help with it.

Greetings

Christian