camel-users mailing list archives

From Jon Anstey <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: human friendliness of camel
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 14:29:55 GMT
I know lately I've been designing most of my Camel apps using a combination
of Spring configuration and Java RouteBuilder classes... something like

<bean id="myrouter1" class="com.mycompany.MyRouteBuilder1"/>
<bean id="myrouter2" class="com.mycompany.MyRouteBuilder1"/>

    <camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
       <routeBuilder ref="myrouter1"/>
       <routeBuilder ref="myrouter2"/>
    </camelContext>

Which keeps things nice and separated.

Also, if visualization is something you are looking for, the FUSE
Integration Designer lets you create routes visually
http://fusesource.com/products/fuse-integration-designer/