camel-users mailing list archives

From DRy <dirk.rybin...@itellium.com>
Subject Re: Can not consume JPA Object
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:59:12 GMT

Hi,

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

> And you do a unlimited redeliver. I would assume the JPA consumer will
> just try again on next poll.

Yes. In case of an exception the database object should be rolled back and
unlimited re-consumed the next poll.

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

> You have an exception occuring. Can you log exception bean not see
> this exception?

Yes, there was an exception within Logbean (my fault). But the
LogExceptionbean was never reached.

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

> Since you use handled(true) the exception is cleared from the
> Exchange. You have to get hold of it from a property
>
> Exception cause = exchange.getProperty(Exchange.EXCEPTION_CAUGHT,
> Exception.class);

Yes, this is implemented in LogEceptionBean.
If I do not use handled(true) I endup in DeathLetter-ErrorHandler ...

... DRy