camel-users mailing list archives

From linuca <lin...@mailinator.com>
Subject Re: copy database records and insert them in another database
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:58:57 GMT

Hello Stan! Thank you! You let a blind woman see...

Right now I'm reading the pdf Camel manual. I guess this is the best
starting point.

One thing I've seen frequently in the code (but I haven't found a
comprehensible explanation in the documentation), is the use of
"mock:something". For example:

<code>
from("direct:start")
    .to("ibatis:selectAllAccounts?statementType=QueryForList")
    .to("mock:result");
</code>

What is "mock:result"? Is that the List where the result is mapped? For
example, if I have a table named clients and a mapping bean named
ClientBean.java, should I create a new List<ClientBean> first?