camel-users mailing list archives

From mcarson <mcar...@amsa.com>
Subject Re: handling large files
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:16:33 GMT

It looks like the scanner might provide me with the capabilities I was
looking for regarding reading in a file in delimited chunks.  I'm assuming I
would implement this as a bean... can the bean component be used as a "from"
in a camel route?  I'm new to Camel, and I have never seen that done.  Is
there an example bean (that is a consumer of some sort) that I could use to
model my code after?