camel-users mailing list archives

From titexe <AbdellatifBOUCH...@eurofins.com>
Subject Filtering with the simple expression does not work ?
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 16:41:29 GMT

Hello,

My route is simple, I have a incoming queue (IN), All messages received in
this queue is routed to XML Queue or CSV Queue according to the following
condition:

If the Action field located in the header of the message as field properties
(Message Properties) is equal to XML or CSV

This route does not work using the simple expression?

Below my configuration:

<camelContext id="camel" trace="true"
<route>
	<from uri="activemq:queue:IN"/>
		<choice>
                <when>
				<simple>${in.header.Action} == 'XML'</simple>
				<to uri="activemq:queue:XML"/>
                </when>
                <when>
				<simple>${in.header.Action} == 'CSV'</simple>
				<to uri="activemq:queue:CSV"/>
                </when>
                <otherwise>
                    <to uri="activemq:queue:ERROR"/>
                </otherwise>
            </choice>
</route>
</camelContext>

Version Camel : 1.6.1
Version Java    : 1.6
Version Activemq : fuse message broker 5.3.0.3

Thank you in advance

Best regards,

titexe