camel-users mailing list archives

From Vladimir Okhotnikov <vokhotni...@gmail.com>
Subject File component blocked by existing files
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 14:57:12 GMT

Hi

I'm observing quite a strange behavior at the moment. In my app, I have
several routes which all start by reading files in the same directory,
deleting them after processing. Obviously, each rule uses its own include
pattern to process separate subset of files.

Now, the problem is that if the camel context is started when there are some
existing files in the directory, the matching routes do not seem to work. I
cannot see any related activity in the log file (except for the first "1
file to consume message"), and the newly added files are being piled up in
the directory. The other routes, which had no matching files on camel start
do work.

Is it a bug or am I just missing something?