camel-users mailing list archives

From aptesameer <aptesam...@gmail.com>
Subject FTP File Move opeartion post creation
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 09:46:43 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to create a file on a FTP directory using camel(<to
ref="ftpendpointref"/>). Though it is a standard bit, given the way - I need
to do it, I am not getting any solution.

There is a directory called 'PARENT' which would be polled continuously by
other party. So I am expected to create a file into 'PARENT/CHILD' directory
and move it to 'PARENT', once the file writing is done.

As per the camel docs  options like 'move' can only be used while consuming
from FTP. Is there any way by which I can specify that the file should be
moved to parent directory, once the creation is complete?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Sameer