camel-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Audley" <>
Subject A processor with multiple outputs
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 21:09:22 GMT
I need to create a processor that takes a single message and results in
two separate messages with unique headers for each message.  My plan is
to use the headers to dynamically route each result message to the
appropriate JMS queue.

I want to be able to use this processor in a route configured via

I was trying to do this with a bean implementation, but it looks like
beans can only send the same message to multiple destinations with the
@RecipientList annotation.  Is there something I can use that I missed?

I've been digging through the code of MulticastProcessor and Splitter to
figure out how these work.  It looks like the only way I can accomplish
what I want is to subclass MulticastProcessor so I can create two
ProcessorExchangePairs, each with the same destination processor (like
Splitter) but then I can create unique messages and headers for each

But I don't think I can use a subclass of MulticastProcessor in my
Spring configuration, it needs to destination processor as a constructor

Is there some other approach I'm not seeing?

View raw message