camel-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Audley" <chris.aud...@beacon-cs.com>
Subject Can't get simple test to work
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2009 02:18:01 GMT
I'm trying to setup a simple test route so I can start testing some
Processors I've written.

In spring, I create a very simple context

  <camelContext id="camel"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
    <route>
      <from uri="direct:testing"/>
    </route>
  </camelContext>

I inject this context into another bean and later that bean runs some
code to send a message to the route

        ProducerTemplate template =
camelContext.createProducerTemplate();
        tempate.sendBody("direct:testing", "testing");

When I run the sendBody line, I get this message in the log

Sep 4, 2009 10:11:56 PM org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectProducer
process
WARNING: No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint[direct://testing]
to process: Exchange[Message: [B@de8aa5]

I'm using Camel 2.0.0 with Spring 2.5.6.  I resorted to this test setup
because I wasn't getting anywhere with uri="file:..." based routes.
What the hell am I missing?  I can't believe something this simple
doesn't work.