camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't download or build Camel 2.0
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:52:30 GMT
Hi Willem,

This is from David's patch, I worked on it yesterday, and this is
exactly the reason why the src was not packaged. This release was the
first since the upgrade to apache 6. It hurts me that we didn't catch
this during voting.  There are a few changes needed in the descriptors
as well, and I worked on it yesterday and will continue today. I am
not sure at this point if with this minor changes I should just
generate the src assemblies locally and push them on the site (which
won't be reproducible really because the tagged version does not have
these changes, but we could document this and publish the patch) or go
for a 2.0.1 release? I think I prefer the former, but this looks like
an issue we should vote on.

I would have sent the mail myself after fully solving the problem, but
since you brought it up... Any ideas/preferences?

Hadrian