camel-users mailing list archives

From Allen Lau <allen....@gmail.com>
Subject Could not refresh JMS Connection for destination 'XXX_QUEUE' - retrying in 2000 ms ???
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:54:25 GMT
Hi,

Been getting a lot of these types of messages from the
DefaultMessageListenerContainer when I try to refresh or shutdown a camel
route inside of an OSGi container.   I know that I can tune the
recoveryInterval( in the JmsConfiguration component) to a shorter period
like 1000 or lower to alleviate the problem.

Is there a way to configure the JmsComponent to stop connection recovery
when a camel route is being stopped?

Thanks,
Allen