camel-users mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject Re: Can't get simple test to work
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2009 06:50:21 GMT
I would suggest you look at the Camel Mock page:
http://camel.apache.org/mock.html

try something like:

<camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">

  <route>
    <from uri="seda:start"/>
    <to uri="mock:result"/>

  </route>
</camelContext>

from:
http://camel.apache.org/spring.html

Basically, you created a direct starting point, but that goes nowhere. By
adding a mock, the mock will now consume the messages from the seda:start,
then you can measure and test if the mock gets what you expect.

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
---