camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enterprise Integratoin Patterns
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 06:31:50 GMT
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 8:10 AM, tnabil <tarekmnabil@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been searching for a forum where the patterns from Gregor Hohpe's book
> are being discussed but I was not able to find one that is dedicated to the
> subject.
>
> I came across Camel which, AFAIU, is based on those patterns and I thought
> that maybe this forum could be a suitable one.
>
> Would it be acceptable to discuss the patterns here in a non-Camel related
> way or would it be considered off topic?

I actually do not know the Apache etiquette on its mailinglist policy.

But I do not personally see any harm done as the EIP is very much
related to Camel and we do have first class support for them in Camel.
So I think we should just go ahead and see how goes.

Maybe you can prefix the subject with "EIP - xxxx" so people then can
learn that these are the general EIP discussions.