camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cahnging endpoint from SEDA to direct causes ClassCastException
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:49:05 GMT
Hi

That is the current design when Camel was created to pass messages
using a copy mechanism.

So when you route it over SEDA it "looses" the original JmsMessage
object as its no longer bound to the JmsConsumer.
So if you need to preserve some special data then extract that
manually and set as camel headers before you route over seda.