camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A processor with multiple outputs
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 13:51:53 GMT
On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Chris Audley<chris.audley@beacon-cs.com> wrote:
> I can use a ProducerTemplate and still keep the destination endpoint configuration in
the Spring file.  Thanks, that's exactly the solution I was overlooking, I was too focused
on trying to configure a route to do what I wanted.

Yeah that is the simplest and cleanest solution I can think of.

There is also the loop EIP but then I think the routing might get a bit messy :)
http://camel.apache.org/loop