camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use regular spring bean definition style rather than xbean camelContext style
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2009 16:17:25 GMT
Hi

You can use spring property placeholders in endpoints if you define
them as <endpoint>

See this FAQ:
http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-use-spring-property-placeholder-with-camel-xml.html

And go vote for the SPR ticket so we can have it improved in the future
http://jira.springframework.org/browse/SPR-4466