camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring batch integration with camel
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 04:09:50 GMT
Hi

Cool yeah we love contributions.

When you are ready to show / share what you have developed then post
again on the user forum then we can take a look and discussion.
Also there is the option of creating a JIRA ticket but sometimes its
best to start from a discussion on the user forum.

You should be aware than any code donated should use the Apache
license if to be included in Camel.
Otherwise projects can be hosted at other places that allows other
kind of licenses.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer