camel-users mailing list archives

From jpcook <jonathan.c...@erars.plus.com>
Subject Re: Atom Component
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 08:05:13 GMT

Thanks!

One last probably silly question. What you initialise consumerTemplate as or
do you extend from a particular class for this to work?

We're not using Spring so can't do any injection as per another thread I
saw.

And then does the url actually contain the atom part? Looking at the wiki
page it would indicate it should do eg) Exchange exchange =
consumerTemplate.receive("activemq:my.queue");