camel-users mailing list archives

From jpcook <jonathan.c...@erars.plus.com>
Subject Re: Atom Component
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:02:58 GMT

thanks

The atom endpoint already has consumer.delay which I think I would use.

Is there an example of the consumerTemplate?

Could I use the web-console to configure the dynamic uris or just a normal
xml configuration file?

About the last point, that is how I have done it in the past but just
thought I'd check if there was something built into camel now. :)