camel-users mailing list archives

From ejot <>
Subject Aggregator on a fast producer freezing up
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:32:30 GMT

I have a STOMP producer sending messages very fast (tenths of milliseconds)
to an ActiveMQ broker. What I want to do is persist 1 message every 1 second
and the choice naturally falls to the aggregator:

This works fine when im producing messages close to the timeout value, but
as soon as i try to produce faster the aggregator will eventually freeze.
When I shut down the producer when sending fast the aggregator processes all
pending exchanges and properly aggregates.

Is there some other method I should use for a scenario like this? Are there
any settings I should tweak to be able to aggregate fast producers?