camel-users mailing list archives

From BAltmiks <bernd.altm...@steria-mummert.de>
Subject Persist information (the URIs) of the Route the message was sent to
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:44:01 GMT

Hello,

we would like to persist information (the URIs) of the Route the message was
sent to.

My Route Definition:

<camel:camelContext id="camel">
   <camel:route>
	<camel:from uri="jms:jms/MessageDispatcherQueue" />
	<camel:transacted ref="PROPAGATION_REQUIRED" />
        <camel:to uri="mqseries:tbextsys.mqseries.yereports"/>
        <camel:to uri="mqseries:tbflow.mqseries.yereports"/>
	<camel:transform>
	     <camel:method bean="TMDMESSAGEConverter" method="doTransform" />
	</camel:transform>
	<camel:to uri="jpa:entity.TMDMessage"/>
  </camel:route>
</camel:camelContext>

The Message is read from a Queue (jms/MessageDispatcherQueue) and is sent to
different Queues (tbextsys.mqseries.yereports and
tbflow.mqseries.yereports). After that we persist the Message-Body. The
Message-Body contains XML-Data. We also would like to persist the
Endpoint-URIs the Message was sent to. In these case the information, that
the Message was sent to tbextsys.mqseries.yereports and
tbflow.mqseries.yereports. Is there a way to do that?

My Route-Definition in my example is static. In future we want to do it more
dynamically.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Bernd