camel-users mailing list archives

From TheWinch <vincent.girardrey...@thalesgroup.com>
Subject Re: Error using camel-file with windows
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 07:25:37 GMT

Very strange behaviour.
I just stopped servicemix and restarted it (without clearing the bundles
cache) and .... booom, the component seems to work !

I think my issue is more related to the Karaf container than to Camel. The
fact is at the beginning my component had some missing dependencies, that I
fixed. I kept updating the bundle. I even uninstalled/reinstalled it... but
whithout restarting ServiceMix. Looking at the source where the NPE occurs,
I see this:

82   	       BundleContext bundleContext =
Activator.getBundle().getBundleContext();
83
84 	       URL url;
85 	       for (Bundle bundle : bundleContext.getBundles()) {

So it seems that Karaf somehow did start the bundle with a NULL bundle
context. Very strange.....

However now it works. Any idea where I could report my bug at best ?