camel-users mailing list archives

From TheWinch <vincent.girardrey...@thalesgroup.com>
Subject Error using camel-file with windows
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:20:12 GMT

Hi,

Here is my config:
Windows XP
SMX4 (fuse esb 4.1.0.2)
camel-core on SMX4 (v 2.0.0-M3)

I am deploying a very simple route:
         <c:route>
            <c:from uri="file:C:\toto" />
            <c:to uri="file:C:\titi" />
         </c:route>

However, when I deploy my bundle into servicemix, I get the following error
:

18:17:44,415 | ERROR | 4: FileComponent | FileConsumer                     |
rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger  248 |
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.apache.camel.osgi.OsgiFactoryFinder.getResource(OsgiFactoryFinder.java:85)
    at
org.apache.camel.osgi.OsgiFactoryFinder.findClass(OsgiFactoryFinder.java:51)
    at
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileEndpoint.createGenericFileStrategy(GenericFileEndpoint.java:130)
    at
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileEndpoint.getGenericFileProcessStrategy(GenericFileEndpoint.java:114)
    at
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.processExchange(GenericFileConsumer.java:162)
    at
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.processBatch(GenericFileConsumer.java:120)
    at
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.poll(GenericFileConsumer.java:93)
    at
org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.run(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:98)
    at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
    at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:317)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:181)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:205)
    at
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Does someone have an idea of what might be the problem ?

If I remove the "C:\", I don't get the error, but I don't know where my
folder is located. And how is it possible to specify an absolute location ?

Thanks for your answers.