camel-users mailing list archives

From Winsks <abk3...@gmail.com>
Subject newbie: Camel for Non CXF webservices
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:41:22 GMT

firstly, thanks for the gr8 job u guys are doing!!!

I m new to camel and I m interested in using Camel as a routing/mediation
engine for a set of webservices developed and hosted in glassfish metro.
What is the best approach in developing this route engine: camel cxf / camel
http / camel jetty component for the endpoints ? i am not able to find any
examples without using CXF. Any help /advice is greatly appreciated.

thanks