camel-users mailing list archives

From HariKrishnan <harikrishna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Premature End of File Exception in Camel wiretap
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:11:38 GMT

Hey,

Adding a .convertBodyTo(String.class) before wiretap() fixed the issue. The
route configuration is -

from(a).to(b).covertBodyTo(String.class).wiretap(cxf:bean)

Thanks a ton. It may be a good idea to add this in the documentation of
wiretap component.
You may also consider making this a default behaviour for Wiretap when the
body is a String.

Cheers,
HariKrishnan