camel-users mailing list archives

From snowbug <laji.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why does ExchangeHelper.prepareAggregation modify the in body?
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 21:35:52 GMT

Another thing I also want to point out is:

the IN is only overwritten if the OUT is not null, so in my aggreator, I do
not know if the content in IN is the original IN or the new OUT content. In
other words, it is not consistency.

I see the argument of setting the IN automatically, but I feel the
implementation is still flawed. Leaving both IN and OUT untouched in this
aggreation case seems is a better alternative as the user at least:
1. have control over what IN and OUT should be
2. no ambiguous on what the content in IN is.