camel-users mailing list archives

From William Tam <email.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setting soap headers in camel cxf router
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:16:07 GMT
In POJO mode, the SOAP headers are copied to Camel IN headers as
"org.apache.cxf.headers.Headers.list."  The header value is a List of
CXF Header objects
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/headers/Header.java).
 That's how you can read request SOAP headers.  You can add/edit the
Headers.list header of Camel OUT headers to modify the response SOAP
headers.

Hope this help.

- William